Thursday, May 5, 2016

Free Style with Style

Wassup Peeps, Its me Reflex, I am back again with some dance tips.
Free style dancing is a art. Not everyone can do it, and not everyone appreciates it.
Aesthetics of freestyling is not always there either. to be a fluent freestyle dancer one
must commit and practice daily, in front of a mirror. The mirror is essential the mirror
is your friend. The mirror shows you the error of your ways, but it is up to you to correct them.
After practicing freestyling in front of a mirror long enough one builds a natural rhythm.
This groove provides a basis to freestyle outside of a mirror. Also it allows creativity.
Going outside of your natural style that you have been developing creates growth.
I often record myself freestyling not in front of a mirror to teach myself what my body
naturally does with out being notified of the errors brought to me by the mirror.
I may see a move i did that i did not know i could do, from reviewing the footage.
Thus i have a new move to further my style and I work to revise the move and make
it more aesthetically pleasing. This is how I build my style also, and from experience
it builds results very fast.

Here is a freestyle session I recored of myself in the mirror.


No comments:

Post a Comment