Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Porch: Art Life

This week on the Porch we can walk over to the balcony and see some art.

Art is a creative process and through time and effort a message is transcribed. the message is not always clear, but you can feel it.

So far I have been trying to brand my style of art. This is important for a artist, making themselves distinguishable among other artists. I have a tag or more so a acronym. W.A.G.A.W.D - We are good at what we do, I abbreviate it with W.A.G.2 for better spacing. This comes from my thinking that I was not always good at doing whatever I am good at, but through practice and much  learning I have become good. The we is whoever feels the same way. ones that came up through a similar struggle as I have. You are good too -YAGT


Currently I have a series of art I am working on called MOOD. It is a portrait based art project that covers the eyes with the word mood. I sometimes leave the mood to be interpreted and some times I give the mood. I plan to branch off with a new series focusing on hunger that's all I will say for now.

 
instagram: @W.A.G_ART
 
How ya feeling?
Her: like a boss,
Like a Queen.
I feel powerful.
1000 suns
10,000 moons
To create just one lash on me.
The twinkle in my eye contains this galaxy.
My sweat produces the riches minerals richer than gold.
My skin only holds my form
My soul is untouchable.

MOOD
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment